Amralinova Bakytzhan Bazarbekovna Sub-department: The Faculty of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Dean of Faculty
Contacts E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Work phone 540919 Cell phone
- EKSTU them. D. Serikbaeva
- qualification: Mining engineer-geologist
- qualification: lawyer
- EKSTU them. D. Serikbaeva (master's degree)
- Kazakhstan, Ust-Kamenogorsk city
- qualification: Master of Geology and Intelligence
- EKSTU them. D. Serikbayeva (doctoral PhD)
- 2002-2004: Assistant of the Chair "Geology and Mining"
- 2005-2008: lecturer of the department "Geology and Mining"
- 2008-present: Senior lecturer of the department: "Geology and Mining"
- Scientific internship at the Natural History Museum (London, UK), January 2013.
- Scientific internship in the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, March-April 2016.
- The passage of international online courses MOOC from Coursera, December 2016.
- In January 2013 - took part in the international scientific and practical conference "36th Annual Winter Meeting 2-4 January 2013 University of Lester". (Leicester, UK).
- In January 2014 - took part in the international scientific and practical conference "37th Annual Winter Meeting 2-4 January 2013 University of Oxford". (Oxford, Great Britain).
- In September 2015 - took part in the seminar "Opportunities, problems and best practices: new perspectives of development of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Great Britain" with the support of the British Council (Great Britain).
- Author of more than 20 methodical instructions in Kazakh and Russian languages, about 10 courses of lectures.
- Over the past three years has more than 10 certificates of quality qualifications.
- More than 30 scientific publications, including in rating magazines.