As part of the implementation of the "Education without borders with EKSTU" series of free online webinars for school graduates and their parents, on 15 April at 4:30 pm an online event was held once again.
This time, the participants were our colleagues from the St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University "LETI":
- Anastasia Andreyevna Minina - Vice-Rector for International Activities;
- Galunin Sergey Aleksandrovich - Director of the Department of Education;
- Kukaev Alexander Sergeevich - Executive Secretary of the Admissions Committee, Head of the "Applicant" Center;
- Olga Zagorodniuk - Head of the Department of Methodological Support, Licensing and Accreditation;
- Malyshev Victor Nikolaevich - Dean Faculty of Radio Engineering and Telecommunications;
- Kuznetsov Igor Rostislavovich - Deputy Head for Academic Affairs, Department of Radioelectronic Facilities (RES).
The D. Serikbayev EKSTU represented:
- Konurbaeva Zhadyra Tusupkanovna - Ph.D., Vice-rector for Academic and Methodological Affairs;
- Segeda Tamara Aleksandrovna - Director of the Center for International Educational Programs;
- Uazirkhanova Gulzhaz Keneskhankyzy - Doctor PhD, Dean of the School of Information Technologies and Intelligent Systems;
- Baklanov Alexander Evgenievich - candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, associate professor;
- Bolatova Anar Bolatovna - lecturer, Co-Director of the EP "Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications", Master's Degree;
- Trofimenko Svetalana Aleksandrovna - Head of the Career Guidance Department.
The following was covered in detail at the webinar:
- specifics of the "Radio Electronics and Telecommunications" two-diploma joint educational program;
- conditions for admission of applicants in 2020;
- learning process requirements for applicants;
- possible grants and living conditions on the site of the St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI".
The online meeting ended with a discussion during which participants were able to ask questions to which they received exhaustive answers directly from the experts.