Thanks to the joint efforts of the D. Serikbayev EKSTU and NSTU-NETI, an online webinar about three blocks of dual diploma master's educational programs in the following fields was held on 22 April 2020:
- Industrial Management;
- Power Supply Systems and Their Management, Electric Power Systems and Networks, Production of Heat and Electric Energy;
- Technosphere Security.
The Director of the Center for International Programs Segeda Tamara Aleksandrovna was the moderator.
The main participants from our partner university NSTU-NETI were:
- Nekrasov Vadim Vladimirovich, Ph.D., Vice-Rector for International Relations;
- Borisova Alena Aleksandrovna, Doctor of Economics, Head of the Department of Management, Head of the "Industrial Management" joint educational program;
- Galimova Anna Nikolaevna, Scientific Secretary of the Department of Management, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Associate Professor;
- Victoria Vinichenko, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Head of the "Lean Production" Project Management;
- Emelyanovich Anzhelika Alexandrovna, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
- Dolgov Aleksey Semenovich, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Business for Career Guidance;
- Chernov Sergey Sergeevich, Dean of the Faculty of Energy;
- Beloglazov Alexey, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Energy;
- Larichkin Vladimir, Professor, Head of the Department of Engineering Ecology.
The key participants from the D. Serikbayev EKSTU were the following persons:
- Konurbaeva Zhadyra Tusupkanovna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Vice-Rector for Academic and Methodological Affairs;
- Madiyarova Elvira Sobetollaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Dean of the School of Business and Entrepreneurship;
- Akaev Aibek Muratbekovich, PhD, Dean of the School of Engineering;
- Amralinova Bakytzhan Bazarbekovna, Dean of the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences;
- Rakhimberdinova Madina Umargalievna, Head of the EKSTU and NSTU Master's "Industrial Management" joint educational program;
- Segeda Tamara Aleksandrovna, Head of the EKSTU and NSTU Master's "Energy" joint educational program;
- Idrisheva Zhanat Kabylbekovna, Head of Life Safety and Protection of the Environment;
- Trofimenko Svetalana Alexandrovna, Head of Career Guidance;
- Erulanova Aizhan Erulanovna, PhD, Acting Head of the Postgraduate School;
- Dauylbaeva Assel Sovetbekkyzy, Secretary of the Selection Committee.
The webinar generated a very active feedback from interested graduate students in the form of numerous questions, which indicates a high interest regarding the dual diploma joint educational programs.