On 23 April 2020, the next “Education Without Borders with EKSTU” online webinar was held.
Jointly with the St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University "LETI", the D. Serikbayev EKSTU held an online webinar on the "ZOOM" platform on dual diploma joint master's educational programs in the following areas:
- Medical Engineering;
- Mechatronic Biotechnological systems.
The main participants from the SPEU "LETI" were our colleagues:
- Minina Anastasia Andreevna - Vice-Rector for International Activities;
- Galunin Sergey Alexandrovich - Director of the Department of Education;
- Kukaev Alexander Sergeyevich - Executive Secretary of the Admissions Committee;
- Olga Zagorodniuk - Head of the Department of Methodological Support, Licensing and Accreditation;
- Sentyabrev Yuri Vladimirovich - Dean of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Automation;
- Filatov Denis Mikhailovich - Head of the “Electrotechnologies and Electric Power Industry” Program;
- Yuldashev Zafar Muhamedovich - Head of the Department of Biotechnical Systems;
- Glazova Anna Yurievna - Head of the “Portable Medical Systems and Complexes” Program.
The D. Serikbayev EKSTU was represented by the following persons:
- Konurbaeva Zhadyra Tusupkanovna, Vice-Rector for Academic and Methodological Affairs
- Akaev Aibek Muratbekovich - Dean of the School of Engineering
- Segeda Tamara Aleksandrovna - Director of the Center for International Educational Programs
- Malgazhdarov Yerzhan Amangazievich - Head of the "Medical Engineering" joint educational program
- Baklanov Aleksandr Evgenyevich - Head of the "Mechatronic Biotechnological Systems" joint educational program
- Trofimenko Svetlana Aleksandrovna - Head of the Career Guidance Center
- Erulanova Aizhan Erulanovna, PhD - Acting Head of the Postgraduate School
- Dauylbaeva Assel Sovetbekqyzy - Secretary of the Admission Committee.
The purpose of the online conference was to present future master program applicants the most useful information about opportunities and advantages of dual diploma in-demand educational programs of the two leading universities. During the webinar, graduates of undergraduate programs were able to ask questions to which they were able to receive answers directly from the leading experts from the both sides.
Dear applicants, we will be happy to train you in our unique dual diploma educational programs!