- Acquaintance with the university and its laboratories and research centers.
- Acquaintance with the geology and radon content of East Kazakhstan (Theoretical course)
Second and third week:
- Learning how to measure radon activity within water sources.
- Learning to interpret the results of measuring radon activity within water sources.
- Acquaintance with software products for the development of GIS for the territories with high activity of radon (QGIS, MapInfo, ArcGIS).
- Practical exercises for measuring radon activity within water sources
Fifth to eighth week:
- Conducting research on the measurement of radon activity within water sources in the territory of East Kazakhstan.
Ninth to eleventh week
- Establishment of a monitoring system and observation of fluctuations in radon activity within sources with increased radon content.
- Preparation of an internship report
- Presentation of an internship report.