The EKSTU is accepting applications for doctorate studies.
Do you want to proudly hold a PhD degree and work in the sphere of research?
The D. Serikbayev EKSTU is training highly qualified specialists and researchers in international educational doctorate programmes based on the world's best practices and innovative learning approaches.
Application to doctorate studies are accepted from 3 to 25 July.
Then, it is necessary to take entrance exams, they are conducted from 8 to 16 August.
List of documents for admission to doctorate studies:
- application (in free form);
- copy of identity document;
- educational document (original copy when submitting documents to selection committee);
- international certificate confirming proficiency in a foreign language in accordance with general European competencies (standards) in foreign language skills (original);
- English language: TOEFL ITP (score no less than 138), TOEFL IBT (score no less than 32), TOEFL PBT (no less than 400), TOEFL PDT (no less than 47), IELTS (no less than 4.5);
- German language: Deutsche Sprachpruеfung fuеr den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau В2/levelВ2), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau В2/level В2);
- French language: Test de Français International (TFI) - no lower than the В1 level in reading and listening sections), Diplome d'Etudes en Langue française - (DELF, level B2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue française - (DALF, C1), Test de connaissance du française - TCF - score no less than 400.
- medical certificate of the "086-У" form confirmed by the order No. 907;
- six 3x4 photos;
- personal list from human resources or other document confirming employment activity verified by human resources service at the place of work;
- Application - approval of research supervisor
- Plan for PhD dissertation
- Plan of scientific research work
- List of scientific and research and methodological works.
The university has a powerful material, scientific and experimental base.
Grow with us!